Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Kentucky Kingdom Crazy!!






Wow, what a weekend it was. Friday we spent our day at Kentucky Kingdom swimming and playing like we do best. Madeline loves the rides and is really becoming more daring everyday. She loves the roller skater roller coaster (and this goes quite fast I have to say) and also loves the swings, race cars, and the large Ferris wheel that overlooks the entire park! On this last visit she actually hugged some of the characters (which she is usually scared of)

Also this weekend my grandmother Hock turned 95! Yes, 95. I am amazed many days how lucky Madeline and I are to have her in our lives as well as my grandfather who is a young 83. I love them both and feel very fortunate that I can still visit and see them on a regular basis. Both of them still have their own homes and live independently.

This is a busy week for Madeline and I both. We have many activities happening and also need to start looking at where Madeline will attend school next year. My heart wants her in a private catholic school so I hope to make that happen just like I was raised. We need to join a parish soon so she may attend kindergarten in the Fall of 2008. WOW, she is growing to darn fast.

0 comments: