Monday, September 24, 2007

Cheese!!!!

Here are 2 pictures that Madeline happily posed for while we were in Old Navy last weekend. I don't get in the store too often, because I work at and buy a lot of Gymboree, but she enjoys going in and checking out the talking puppy. We did end up buying matching Halloween shirts- one for me and one for her. She really is missing her grandparents (my parents) right now. They are on a 12 day cruise in Greece, Italy, Spain, Turkey, etc... They have been gone since Sept. 15th and won't be home until October 2. She constantly says, I wanna call them and I wanna see them and I tell her we cannot because they are out of the country. We have gone over a map and I have shown her where they are but she still doesn't grasp why we can't just call them.



1 comments:

Sarah said...

She is just too cute! What a little poser!! Love her cute outfit!

Sarah