After coming home last week from a weekend in Chicago (girls shopping trip) I took Madeline to her favorite place- Fazollis. We never go out to eat because as some of you know, Madeline doesn't eat much except for bread, bananas, fish sticks & peanut butter. We have struggled to just get her to try new foods and she is a stubborn little one. I'm amazed sometimes she has the energy she does with the lack of food she consumes. Everyone says, its "just her age", "shes just a picky eater". She really missed me while I was gone for 3 days in Chicago so when I got home I took her to eat her favorite- Breadsticks at Fazollis. We had gone to a Fazollis in Lexington visiting Madleines cousins one weekend and she never forgot about it. As you can tell below, she was very happy to get some breadsticks- she consumed 6 of them. Guess this filled her up for the week LOL!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
I love Breadsticks!
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
Too cute! We are so fortunate, we do not have picky eaters, both of ours will eat just about anything. Parker asked her Daddy this morning if we could have salad for dinner tonight. Best of luck getting her to eat better.
Post a Comment