With so many pictures of Madeline and her eyes, I posted a few through the years. Madeline's eyes are ice blue and this is one of the first things people notice about her saying, "Look at your beautiful blue eyes". I guess she takes after me as I also have blue eyes, but hers seem to jump right out at you. Here are some fun pictures showing her eyes and those special moments.
Madeline loves to goof around with her meemaw's reading glasses. I love these pics. Too funny..
One of my favorite pics taken while in Florida, age 1 1/2
On a trip to Krispy Kreme!

You can't see how blue they are but I liked this pic showing her eyes behind the Jasmine costume.
I hope everyone is staying warm and cozy. Today here in Louisville it is 0 (zero) degrees! I still always think of Rebekah and her family in MN. This week they were at -27 (negative) degrees. Should I feel so lucky to be at Zero...? In 5 days I will be heading to Jamaica with my best friend so I am in count down mode to get out of this cold. I will try and bring some warm weather back to the US for everyone:)












4 comments:
wow those eyes are just soooo beautifully blue!!!!!!!
Hugs,LEslie
She is beautiful!
It is hard to choose a favorite picture!
She has some gorgeous baby blue eyes!! What fun pics!
Gorgeous Blue Eyes!! Adorable!
Post a Comment