
The picture taken in the American Girl Studio
Madeline turns 6 on March 19th and for her birthday this year, instead of a big party, we headed to American Girl in Chicago! We had a great time and Madeline had a ball picking out her new doll and some outfits. The new American Girl store in Watertower is HUGE and just amazing. The pictures speak for themselves. Our trip also included a trip to the Sears Tower, Navy Pier, and on the way home the Fair Oaks Dairy Farm! More posts to come with many more pictures. I finally have something to talk about for a while. I cannot believe my baby is turning 6 years old. Just amazing how times flies!
This picture was taken the next day. Her new doll she has named Amy matches her too with their new shirts from the Chicago AG store.
Going down the escalator. The store is so big it has 2 floors.
The "Julie" display case
Madeline showing her doll off to the one matching in the case.
Madeline her her new best friend, Amy
Taking a break for a snack
Amy, Mommy, and Madeline -has she is eating her cookie
Loving her birthday present
Taking a picture right when entering the store by Kits tree house












5 comments:
Adorable!! I can't wait to take Sophia there this summer! I think it sounds like an awesome way to celebrate a birthday!!
Happiest birthday wishes to Madeline! Looks like a fabulous birthday! WE have an AG store here in LA- haven't been there yet- I'm too scared! LOL Congrats on another year mom!!!
Hugs!
Christina
She is soooo pretty!!!
Happy B-day!!!!
Happy Birthday Madeline!! I can't wait until Crista is old enough to go! Look like so much fun!
Melinda
Beautiful pics!! Happy Birthda Madeline!!
Post a Comment