Monday, April 20, 2009

Long time- No Blog!


WOW, how I have missed blogging. I have said that several times now on some of my posts. Thanks to the social networking life now of Facebook and Twitter, blogland was pushed to 3rd. I am now taking a vow to post at least once a week from here on out. I have "met" so many wonderful people from blogging. Even though they too are on my facebook pages and I get to see all their wonderful updates, it's just not the same as really telling about what you are doing or how you have been doing. I do view the blogs I follow, but seem to sign off before updating mine.
I noticed today that all my recent pictures are on my home computer so I posted one of Madeline and MAC. Can you tell we have been busy? Mac loves her so much that he is every she is. I just love him and Madeline is in love with him to. What a great pet (except for the nights he is up running and jumping at 2am!~guess it's the kitten in him. He is only 10 months old)
Madeline and I have kept busy with many activities. My active little girl keeps me running. We are in Daisies, tap, ballet, and now track for her school. So we are constantly on the go! I will be posting some pictures from home in the next day from the past few weeks.
Thanks to anyone who is still checking and following up on me here. I hope to jump back into my blog and pick up where I left off.
Have a great day!
~Lisa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww Mac is a main coon kitty! My favorite! =)