Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School!!

Well the school year for Madeline officially started on August 13th. Madeline was so excited to go back to school and I was ready to get back to a routine. Last year when she started school I was dreading the super early mornings. She get dropped off at school at 7:30am, so that meant getting up and ready around 6am. I have to admit after last year I am in love with the mornings now. Of course that first ring of the alarm clock I hit snooze, but once up and going I am fine. Madeline loves her teacher and is happy to see all her friends too. Two of her close friends are not in the same class and she was sad about that, but seems to have adjusted and sees them on the playground after lunch and in after school care...so all is good. We will be starting ballet back September 1st and Madeline is also VERY excited to play soccer this year. I wasn't sure if she would be, but now she can't stop talking about it. I can't wait to see her out on the field the 1st time. Lets just hope soccer and ballet practice don't fall on the same day, or we are in trouble. LOL....I have posted a few 1st day pictures below. Hope everyone is having a great start to the school year.

Inside our condo before leaving


walking to the car


Outside


not liking all the pictures mommy is taking this morning


ok, one last one mommy....

hope everyone has a great week....
Lisa & Madeline

1 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh Happy Start Of Summer Madeline ... Jaden doesn't go back until Sept 9th!!!! Looks like you & your mom had an awesome summer traveling and swimming and just enjoying life!

Lisa - great pictures of her 1st day ... so bittersweet but I hear you about the routine - we've got everything BUT a routine here these days!

Hope you guys are doing well - glad to see you back on blogger!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah and Family