Here is a picture of Madeline I got from over the weekend. She is a little model and posed like a pro. I have been a little bad this year and had not had her pictures done since February, so I wanted some in a summer outfit. She picked out the dress (which was the one she wore for Easter) On Easter it was too cold to wear it like this...
Yesterday I signed her up for ballet. She currently takes gymnastics, but has constantly talked about ballet at a real ballet school. She amazes me now when she play dances in the house how well she points her toes and the moves the way she does. I honestly can see her as a dancer in the future. She giggles with excitement about the upcoming classes which don't start until September 3rd. The first thing she asked me this morning was, " Mommy, do I get to go to dance class today?". I told her, very soon you will. The class will consist of a half hour of ballet and a half hour of tap. The sad thing is I won't be able to stand around and watch like I'm used to do at the little gym. They do have a few classes every now and then you can view their progress. This is good because they learn to pay attention and learn the steps without interruption or maybe being embarrassed.
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
My Model....
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment