Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Build-a-bear field trip

It has been a very busy week for Madeline & I. Since my post last week for FFF, I have not had a chance to post comments to others pictures or even read the ones I received. Since last week we have had several events from a field trip, my cousins wedding, a bridal shower for my other cousin which I hosted at my home.

We have also been preparing for our first day at a new school by going to bed earlier to get ready for the big change happening August 13th! Which leads me to the pictures I have posted below. Madeline had a field trip to build-a bear with her current daycare and I was able to snap some pictures. These girls have been a fun group. When I say girls, I mean girls! Since the age of 2 when she started at this daycare, there has been 8 girls and 1 boy. The little boy did not attend this summer.....so it was all about girl stuff this summer. I tell her that when she starts at her new school that there will be a lot more boys and she giggles with excitement. I don't know if I should be scared at that reaction LOL. Anyhow, I surprised her at her field trip on my lunch break. She had no idea I was coming and she even cried when I had to leave...I think just from being happy I was there. All the kids had a wonderful time and were able to choose from a variety of bears, cats, etc. Madeline picked one she has wanted for some time, the leopard kitty.


Madeline waiting her turn for stuffing.

The girls...

All stuffed & HAPPY!

I hope everyone has had a great week. We have busy plans again this weekend from heading to the zoo Spongebob party and movie under the stars event Friday evening and also another friend's birthday party. See everyone on Friday when I post my FFF!

0 comments: