I have been such a bad blog buddy and not had time to comment for 2 weeks now on any ones blog and FFF posts. I am not having as bad of a day as this woman did yesterday (pic below) This was in front of my office. The woman clipped a truck and we assume over-corrected (and was going way too fast) and flipped her car and slid over 200 feet down the road. It was scary because I saw her in the car upside down and she wasn't moving. When the ambulance got here they pulled her out and I saw her move her arm, so I felt good she was alive. Anyhow, it has been crazy. Preparing for school, birthday parties, bridal parties, getting stuff ready for the huge consignment sale (Little Treasures-see link to right) etc....etc....we haven't stopped! I promise to go and view everyone's blog within the next 24 hours!
Hope everyone is having a good week!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I have been a bad blogger buddy!
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
Yeah, that's what we are all thinking "that Lisa is a terrible blogger buddy!" LOL Everyone understands that life gets busy and sometimes we just don't have time to comment or post.
Thank goodness Kelly said what we're all thinking - you are a horrible blogger buddy ... this coming from someone who's been MIA for 2 weeks ... J/K Lisa - I am sure you have so much going on and all in different directions ... but I check in to see Madline's smile anyhow ... new post or not! And WOW that crash sure looks and sounds scary - puts things in perspective though doesn't it ... well I hope the 1st day of school went well - can't wait for pictures ... see you soon!
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!
Post a Comment