">
These are pictures I put together from the entire summer. It is a long video, but great of course. I cannot believe it is almost Halloween. Where did 2008 go?
A MOMMY & HER PRINCESS
">
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 9:42 AM
|
Add this to your site |
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing, it was so sweet seeing how Madeline changed over the summer. It actually brought tears to my eyes.
Hi Girls!! Love - Love - Love the picture montage of Summer! It was aamazing and I can't believe how much Madeline has changed in just a few short months ... and you are so right - where'd 2008 go? I can't believe we are only 28 days from the election ... thank goodness! I hope you are all doing well ... hope your schedule isn't getting too hectic ... and hope you are having a great week!
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby #2 too
It looks like you guys have had a terrific summer. And you spent lots of time in the water! I love the picture of Madeline holding court with her dolls. She is so beautiful!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Post a Comment