I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Santa arrived at our place and Madeline was very excited. I took a few pictures of our morning, and of course a picture before I let her walk out to see what Santa had left. Her main wishes for this year were a "Baby Alive", wets and wiggles doll, play make-up and a Leapster L-Max. Of course Santa delivered! She was very excited about everything. Picture before Madeline came out to see her toys....
Madeline very happy and already p[laying with her new toys...in her hand, a color changing Little Pony...
Madeline playing with her new Leapster.
Another happy moment with her looking over everything.
Posing, again....
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Our Christmas!
We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 11:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
Too much fun! Glad to see you all had a great Christmas. Wishing you a Happy New Year too!
~Jillian
Post a Comment