Monday, December 24, 2007

T'was the night before Christmas...

These pictures were taken tonight, Christmas Eve, rightbefore bedtime. As of 11pm, my little girl was still wide awake asking about Santa. She kept telling me to not to forget to wake her when he came into our house. I told her that Santa did not come in unless she was asleep. Anyhow, I went in to check her again and she was asleep. She loves....posing for pictures, tilting her head, and putting her hands on her face. She also loves to take pictures of her and her "baby" named Avery. She carried her all day today because she also got some new clothes from American Girl for her. She even had her pictures taken with Santa holding the doll- so cute.


Madeline and her doll, "Avery"

Posing in front of the tree
Putting "Avery" to bed
Posing next to our Christmas Village

As we enjoy time with our family and friends, think of the gift of life. On my blog at the top I mention a friend of mine from my childhood that passed away on Wednesday. She left behind 3 children and a husband. Please say a prayer that they get through this holiday with the love and support of their family.
Madeline & I thank our friends and family for a wonderful 2007 and to many more memories to come.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

0 comments: