Sunday, December 30, 2007

A relaxing day....

With all the busy days in December, I told myself that today I was not going to leave the house. For a change I spent time doing much of nothing, except cleaning my condo. My goal was to take down the tree today, but that did not get done. I did do a lot of organizing and cleaning, so I feel good about that. Madeline had a nice day playing with her toys, but then this evening her best buddy Sarah came over for a sleepover. Just minutes ago as I was on the computer they came in and I was able to snap some photos of them playing dress up. They are just too cute playing. Of course my clean house is starting to look like toy land, but that's ok...they are having a ball.


1 comments:

Becca said...

Found your blog through Sarah and Sophie's. Madeline is a doll. I have an eight year old stepson and a two year old girl, excuse me, a two year old WOMAN. Very bossy these days - but the best blessing the Lord ever gave me!!! We live in Frankfort - not too far from you. It is 22 degrees today, so I told Sarah how jealous I am that she is in Cancun. Might have to escape from reality myself soon! Come visit my blog if you'd like.

www.princessellaruth.blogspot.com

Becca
Momma to Ella