Today is Friday and that means its time for a favorite foto! One of the girls I met blogging (Sarah & Sophie) have a FFF every week. I look at her blog and her FFF so I decided to take up the great idea as part of my blog as well. Her blogawesome! I had the opportunity to meet her & Sophie one night in Gymboree shopping when I was working one evening. So thanks Sarah for hooking me up to FFF! Her blog----> http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/
This picture has always been a favorite of mine. This is my dad (Madeline's grandpa). They have a special bond. We were in Florida in May 2007 when this picture was taken. Every week when I work at gymboree he goes and picks her up from school and spends the whole evening with her, puts her to bed and stays at my condo until I get home. I don't know what I would do without him (and my mom too, of course) This picture we also had blown up to a 11x14 and had it framed for his birthday. Thanks to all the wonderful grandpas out there!
Friday, January 25, 2008
FFF #1 (Favorite Foto Friday)
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
What an AWESOME picture of two of the most special people in your life!! You have a very beautiful family!!
Thanks for the shout out on your blog!! I will go check out Lori's blog too!
I love that picture and yes grandpas are special!!! Heidy loves hers!!!
Debbie
What a beautiful pic!! I just love Sarah's idea of FFF!!
Robyn
Welcome to FFF!!! And what a beautiful and touching picture to start out with!
Becca
Post a Comment