So much as been going on lately I haven't seem to post much or even take many pictures. I have posted one picture of Madeline dancing in our living room the other night with her Island princess dance mat. She had a ball. I have been busy looking and deciding on which school Madeline will attend next year. After weighing the pros and cons of each I came to a final decision. She will be attending St. Edwards Catholic School. We have been discussing already that next year she would be at a different place. She is excited, yet nervous, but all kids are at this age. It's a big change. She wanted to see the school so I drove by and let her look from the car, and she just giggled, like she was excited about attending such a "big girl" school. I am excited too because we will be part of this church community.
On Monday another big event in Madeline's life occurred. She lost her first tooth. This was bit unexpected, but exciting. Even though the average age of loosing a tooth is 6, it is not uncommon for kids to lose teeth a year or 2 earlier. She got her first teeth at 3 months and the dentist say that is a factor too. I have probably taken the lost tooth harder than her. She was just happy the tooth fairy was coming. I will post pictures very soon of her smile. Its a bottom tooth, so that was not too bad.....if it was a top tooth, I think I would have been sad....it just makes me realize how big she is getting.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Busy Life Update..
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
They grow up way too fast! Except Ella's not really growing up - just getting older. She's the shortest kid!! It's a good thing she has big hair - it adds some height.
Congrats on losing the tooth! I can't wait to see a picture of the new smile... Hint, hint
Becca
Are you kidding? She lost a tooth already? We are so not ready for that! Neither of my kids had teeth until 6.5 months, maybe I have a while.
Congrats on deciding on a school. We couldn't be more pleased with the Catholic school system in Memphis. Madeline will be fine, Parker did not know anyone but made a few friends at registration, she was good to go after that.
Post a Comment