Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My goofy-toothless girl

For the past 2 weeks I have been trying to get a picture of Madeline with her missing tooth. I carry my camera in my purse and snap pictures when we are out and about and when a good picture moment occurs. Some of these are taken in the car and another when we were out to dinner last weekend. Finally on the last picture I was able to snap a picture showing her "space". When its a bottom tooth you have to smile big. She was very excited that the tooth fairy came and left her 5 gold dollar coins. As for mommy, we are happy, but hope to not loose anymore teeth for a while.

A nice smile & in mommy's big black scarf...
Trying to do a big smile--can see a little space.... Not cooperating--and being goofy, like usual
Finally, with a messy food filled face, a big toothless grin and a nice shot of her nostrils

3 comments:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Hi, Lisa! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! You have a beautiful little girl! We love Memphis. We live in midtown and love it. Lori is a dear college friend of mine and I'm so happy for her! I'll be checking in on you and Madeline now, too!

Becca said...

Great PICS! ANd TAG - YOU're IT!!!

See my blog for details...

Hugs,
Becca

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh... is she ever cute! And I just LOVE those gappy smiles!