OK, so we are still hoping for a big snow here in Louisville for this year. I found some pictures of the little snow we got last year at this time. At least last year we got something to make a small snowman. Madeline had a ball making snow angels and building her snowman. Let's hope we still see some white stuff before Spring. Its just too fun to play in.
Friday, February 1, 2008
FFF #2
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
Too bad we did not get enough to do that this year! Looks like you had fun then though!!
Glad you are joining FFF! No worries about the theme... just a little challenge!!
What a GREAT snow angel!! I don't think I have EVER made one that looked that great!! Snow? We live a little south of Lexington, and I don't see any snow in our future! Actually, I hope the ground hog was wrong-I am longing for warm, sunny days....
Such a cutie!! Wishing for one BIG snow before spring so our kids can experience the fun we used to have! I loved snow days!!!
Post a Comment