Monday, February 18, 2008

Hoping for a New Look...

As I visit many blogs here in blogland I see so many wonderful blog headers. Many are offered at a resonable price to have your blog re-done by people who do this type of work for a profit. (a well deserved profit because I know it is time consuming work) , but $20 nowdays is like $200 to my pocketbook. I searched online for "free layouts" and blog design and just spent too long searching. My brother and sister-in-law are graphic desighers and do this type of thing for a living so hopefully they will be able to help me soon- Until then, I have played around on my computer and the internet and come up with something interesting in the meantime. Thanks for visiting. I am really enjoying my blogging and hope you enjoy seeing what's new with us.

0 comments: