This weeks theme for FFF is "sleeping angels". I snapped this photo back in December one evening when Madeline had fallen asleep slouched on the couch. We had just brought home the new maroon blanket. We opened it up and she held tightly on to it all evening. Next thing I know she is sound asleep. How precious is that. Every night before I head to bed I always go in and kiss my little girl on the forehead and say "I love you". I just just love looking at her when shes sleeping and know how lucky I am she is in my life!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Favorite Foto Friday #4--Sleeping Angels
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 12:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












9 comments:
I love your sweet little angel... I know exactly how you feel about the blessings that our babies are in our lives!
How sweet and precious!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
I have tons of pictures of my kids sleeping including Brandon! I just love sleeping pictures, it reminds me out innocent our children are!
What a sweetheart!
I love sleeping pictures! She looks so cozy all bundled up!
cute as pie:)
cute as pie:)
What a sweet picture! thanks for sharing!
How precious!!
Robyn
Post a Comment