It finally came. SNOW! It has been a long day at home with Madeline running a fever. She slept the entire day only waking up for me to give her some medicine for the fever. It is rare for my girl to get sick. The last time she was sick was with strep was November 2006 and before that July of 2004. So yes, as you can see when she does come down with something it is rare. Anyhow, I thought I would see how she would do today and if she was still bad I would take her first thing to the doctor in the morning. At about 8pm she woke and said she was hungry and wanted to see the snow outside. So I fed her and decdided to let her dress up and go outside for a few minutes. Of course the fever was gone. What kind of mom would I be to let her go out in a fever. So being the mommy I am I really wanted some good "SNOW" pictures. I was lucky to get the few I got. She wasn't in the mood to do much except touch it, walk around , then say , OK mommy, let's go in. They are predicting sleet and freezing rain tonight so I wanted her to get in it before it was all messy. From what I can tell of the snow here... it looks to be around 4-5 inches...I am really shooting for a snow angel picture of Madeline..maybe tomorrow. I love taking pictures..especially of her in the snow.
The snow was too powdery for a snowball, Madeline was not happy. She was wanting to throw a good one at me!
Hurry mommy, take my picture.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Finally, a SNOWFALL!!
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment