Friday, February 29, 2008

FFF #5- Lazy Day

With the recent ice storms in my area, Madeline & I spent a lot of time together at home. I took a few pictures of Madeline relaxing at home last week, watching one of her favorites, Spongebob! She was getting the royal treatment, lunch in her chair! I hate to admit, but it was nice to just have the day off with her. Gotta love those snow days!




HAPPY LEAP YEAR 2008!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

i LOVE those lazy days too... having one today with a little princess sitting in her pink chair much like Madison's! Too cute as always!

Dena said...

Lazy days are the best - I want to be home on my couch with a blanket, tv and snacks!

Mom Of 3 said...

I love Lazy days! Wish we could have them more often.

Robyn said...

Lazy days are wonderful!! I could use one now!! :)

Robyn

Anonymous said...

We have also had our share of those days lately. My 4 year old even tried faking sick to get more 'princess' treatment.