I found this cute picture of Madeline from when she was almost 2. It took forever for her to grow any hair and to this day I have never had her hair cut. ( I have made little trims myself). She is finally getting a good length, but it is still very thin. The picture below is of her in her first set of ponytails. She wasn't sure what to make of it. I see this picture and just realize how much she has grown! Wow how time flies! This past weekend her cousins, Zachary & Billy, met us at Portrait Innovations for the yearly picture my mom has taken of the 3 grandkids. The pictures turned out great. I hope to have them posted soon.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
A look back..
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
I agree with the time comment...if only we could develop a medication to stop children from growing up!
Post a Comment