This past weekend we headed to Portrait Innovations for our yearly pictures. Every year my mother takes all 3 grandchildren and gets their pictures taken together and individually. I have posted some of the pictures from the day. There were so many taken so I picked a few to show you from the CD we got. My favorite has been the one right below of her in the hat. She has always taken pictures with bows in her hair and I just wanted something a bit different this time. She is so good at taking pictures now too. She does exactly what people tell her to do, how lucky am I? The only downside, its hard to choose which ones to buy because they all turn out sooooo good. (FYI, it looks like below because of the glare of the white off the hat that it is cut off the top, but it is not in the final pictures, just on here)
My Favorite!
I didn't buy this one, but I like the hands on her hips!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
New Pictures!
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 11:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
She is so beautiful. Love the dress!
I love her outfit! She is so cute.
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Post a Comment