Monday, January 7, 2008

My baby Avery,posted by Madeline

This post is done by Madeline. We visit our blog every evening and she loves to look and type too. So tonight this is what Madeline wanted to share everyone to see:

Hi everyone, this is my baby. Her name is Avery. Mommy bought me a new matching nightgown for Chrsitmas because my other gown got too small. Tonight I gave Avery a birthday party in mommy's living room and all 11 of my dolls came to the party. I pulled all the chairs in the house around in a circle and served them pretend cake and punch. I had so much fun. Mommy wasn't too happy I made a mess with some apple cinnamon cheerios I decided to pour on thier plates. I did help her clean up though. I had mommy take some pictures of us so you could see.



We are too cute together!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Madeline - you are a wonderful hostess and throw a terrific party!

Becca
Momma to Ella

Kelly said...

What a sweet post! Parker has a bitty baby too, her name is Sarah. We like the name Avery, it is a family name for us and we used as Grant's middle name!