I have posted pictures of Madeline and her pop-pop (my dad). She is very close to my dad as he is the "man" in her life. Without going into the entire story of how Madeline came into this world, she only has my parents has her grandparents. When I moved back home from Tennessee, I lived with my parents until Madeline was 15 months old to save up to buy my condo. I was working many many hours and Madeline spent a lot of time with my dad. My mother was also working full time still so she was rarely home. Without my dad (& mom of course) I don't know how I would have done it. Every Thursday evening when I work at Gymboree, my dad picks her up from pre-school and spends the entire evening with her. She looks forward to that one day that pop-pop comes to get her. Their bond will always be close and I am glad she has a man like my father to look up to. The pictures I posted are from different trips to Florida/Disney. Madeline will be making her 5th trip to Disney World this year. Last year in Florida, at the Outlet mall- May 2007- Madeline & pop-pop!
September 2006
September 2006
May 2007, Disney World
Friday, April 11, 2008
FFF #11- Madeline & her Pop-Pop
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
Madeline is so lucky to have such a wonderful Grandfather who takes time out every week just for her. You can see the love they have for each other in the pictures. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment