This past Sunday, Madeline & I went to visit my good friend Stephanie. Stephanie and I were roommates back in college and we are still close friends. We don't get to see each other as often as we like, but talk often. Stephanie and her husband Eric just had their second child back in November and we were coming to see Addison and her brother Braeden. Madeline couldn't wait to hold Addison. Madeline looked up at me and said, "Mommy, I would love a baby sister like her!", and I said, "honey, maybe someday you can be a big sister". I know in my heart the Madeline will be a big sister someday, mommy just needs to work on a few things first this time. Madeline loved holding Addison (above) , even though Addison only lasted a few minutes in Madeline's arms.
Braeden loved the attention Madeline was giving him. Braeden is 3 1/2 years old and very much enjoyed Madeline's visit. WIth the warm weather coming up we plan on many trips out and to the zoo very soon.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Our Sunday afternoon~
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
Hi Lisa and Madeline - just stopping in to say HI and to see what you girls have been up to! It looks like you had a great weekend ... I love all your new pictures but I must say I am a sucker for the pictures of a little girl with her Grandpa ... Hope you had a great week! 'See' you tomorrow for FFF!
Post a Comment