This past weekend Madeline's cousins came in for a visit. My nephew Zachary was on Spring Break and was able to come and have one night at our house for a sleepover. To give mom a break for a few hours, I took both of my nephews and we stayed at my house and played games. The picture below is us playing Chutes and Ladders. No matter when or how I take a picture, my nephew Billy always close is eyes. The flash gets him before I can get the picture. I have posted pictures anyhow with his eyes shut. He's still just as cute:)
Madeline, Billy, and Zachary playing Chutes and Ladders (I played too)
Madeline giving Zachary a hug before bedtime.
Billy in his fireman raincoat. He loves his raincoat and wants to wear it everywhere, even with the hat on at all times. He is too cute....if I could just get a picture with his beautiful brown eyes!
Happy Birthday to my Mother today. My parents left for their 16th trip to Hawaii yesterday. Madeline is really missing them already and they have only been gone 1 day. They will gone gone until April 19th, so it going to be a long 2 weeks. Thank goodness for cell phones. Its free to still chat from there.












3 comments:
Great post! Of course, I'm biased. :-) I can't believe Billy still closes his eyes for your camera. Thanks again for helping with them.
Cute kids and great pictures - even with closed eyes!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
I wish my brother lived closer. His little boy Christian is just 5 months older than Parker. Brandon's brother has a baby 3 months younger than Grant, we hope they will be great friends one day. Looks like everyone had fun at Aunt Lisa's house.
Post a Comment