Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Girls-a-Swinging...

This weekend Madeline spent the day playing outside with her friend Sarah. Since we live in a condo we do not have a backyard and a swing set. So we either go to a park or to Sarah's. She loves to swing. So I snapped a few pictures of the girls, Madeline, Sarah, & Sydney swinging and having a great time. At one point all of them were swing so high the whole set was thumping like it was going to tip over...and what did they do- just giggled away....What beautiful weather we have had. It was a little chilly Sunday while they were playing, but that didn't stop them from having a great time together.
Madeline up high, Sarah giggling away!

All three of them getting up speed! Madeline, Sarah, & Sydney
Swinging away...

Madeline's swing hat... LOL
Madeline posing in front of the pond in the backyard. My friend Michele has the most beautiful yard back and front. Madeline loves to come over and feed her fish in the pond.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the new layout. I need to be more creative with mine as well. There are not enough hours in the day to do everything I need/want to do. Thanks for your kind words about my friend.

Rebekah said...

Hi Lisa and Madeline - I also love your new layout ... what fun spring colors! I am glad you all enjoyed your weekend ... the weather here WAS turning around but this weekend, sadly they are saying cold rain in the mid 40's ... I honestly do not know why I moved here! They even mentioned a *gasp* snowflake! I am looking forward to your FFF tomorrow ... can you believe the week is ending already! I love all the smiley pictures of Madeline swinging - makes me want to do the same thing, swing high, close your eyes and feel like you are flying! Childhood Innocence is priceless!

Have a great day!

Rebekah and Jaden