Today we spent our evening bowling & dinner with friends. One of the girls in Madeline's ballet class asked us if we would like to go bowling. (Well us mommies planned it) We all had such a great time. Sarah's mommy actually went to my high school- she was a senior when I was a freshman and we enjoy chatting of course and watching the girls laugh and play. We wanted to make sure we kept in touch when the girls were out of ballet for the summer and she picked the perfect fun- BOWLING! Madeline was so excited to go and has soon as she got on her bowling shoes she was dancing all around with excitement. It was almost like she had on tap shoes. Sarah & Madeline had a lane and us mommies had a lane too. The girls did really well bowling on their own (with rails up). They only used the ramp once and then decided to push the ramp to the side and bowl on their own. Madeline got the hang of it right from the start and even bowled a "92" one game --WOW.
This was Madeline getting ready to bowl. She did so good even bringing her arms and ball to one side and then rolling it. She only used the squat and roll once like pictured below. I was so proud of her. She just giggled the entire time so I know she was having fun!
Sarah and Madeline were being so goofy. It was like the shoes put dancing and goofiness right into their bodies LOL.
The girls acting goofy before we were leaving. After bowling we decided to get some dinner and headed to Applebee's. It was a great evening just to be with some friends and have some fun. We are planning on trying to do this again soon. The bowling ally we went to has $1 Mondays and it was very cheap & soooo much fun.












5 comments:
How precious is your girl!!!!! Thanks for commenting...ya'll look like you have so much fun together. I love bowling too!! Can't wait until Eliana is old enough to bowl....and yes, she is a handful. :-)
Lindsey
Lisa - that looks like a blast! Those girls are just oo cute and it sounds like you mommies had a nice time out as well ... and who can beat $1.00 bowling? What a great way to stay connected ... hope you had a great weekend!
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!
So cute, the bowling ball is almost as big as Madeline!
Hello Lisa,
Well, first thanks for the nice words. I do feel so much better. I will certainly send you before and after pics if you want to see them. But I have to loose another 15 lbs. first.
Ok as far as the diet goes, the one that I did is not for you if you are a picky eater. Unless you really like raw fruits and veggies. I only ate raw fruits and veggies ONLY ONLY ONLY for 21 days. Absolutely nothing else. I have now added chicken and fish. I just put it in my mind to do it. You really have to want to do it. I have gained and lost weight all of my life. I am tired of it. I hope this will be the last time. It take a whole hearted level of devotion to it. I just gave up food. I keep reminding myself that nothing can taste as good as I feel. Besides, I feel so much more in control of my life. It has given me back my confidence.
I don't know how to motivate you. Just take one baby step at a time. Just do one day only.
Let me know how it goes.
Lauren
Wow! She bowls better than I do! Looks like a blast! We are officially on vacation now! YAY! Hope you are having a great summer!
Post a Comment