Just a quick Wednesday post of a picture of Madeline I took after her bath last week. I had just got done making a small trim to her hair and it had curled up so pretty. Madeline has never had her hair cut at a hair salon. I just make the small trims myself. She didn't get hair till she was almost 2 so it has taken her 5 years to get to this point. So at age 5 we finally have "long" hair (past her shoulders when dry) and beautiful ringlet curls. Everyday we pull her hair back on the top or in a ponytail. When her hair dried after the bath and it was down she looked so much older. It was almost like I was viewing my child as a young teen (scary)
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I cannot believe it is already Wednesday and June 18th. Where does time go? See everyone on FFF.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Growing up so fast...
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
What a big girl. I hate when that happens, sometimes I see an older child in Parker and other times, I see her as a baby even though she looks completely different now. Grant reminds me daily, he is the "bay-bee". He says "Mom-mee, Bay-bee" when I come home and he wants me to hold him. So cute!
Post a Comment