Friday, June 13, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #20- Bloopers

With the invention of the digital camera I am one of those picture takers that deletes a bad picture right away. I am usually one that constantly has to delete pictures from the camera just to take more because I walk around with the memory full. So if I get a bad picture, I delete it within seconds of taking. So today's FFF was not at all easy. I have posted a few pics...maybe 2 being possible bloopers. I tried. I guess you can call me a "blooper deleter"....


I turned to take a picture of Madeline and she surprised me with this


Sort of a blooper. I wanted a picture of both girls and Madeline ruined it with her hands, blocking her own face....


This was taken this morning. Madeline has crazy energy in the morning. We are spending the day together since I got a surprise day off. We were going to head to the water park, but it looks like it's going to rain around noonish, so that ruined our plans...


OMG, maybe a blooper....the hula hoop fell and her eyes were partly closed.


My girl is one good hula hooper!

I hope everyone has a nice weekend. They are calling for storms here later, but I know it's worse north of here and other parts of the country where flooding is also happening. I hope everyone stays safe.
Thanks for visiting our FFF!

12 comments:

Dena said...

awesome shots - and that's some good hula hoopin'

Anonymous said...

Good stuff!!!!

Sarah said...

One super cute hula hooper! Enjoy your day with your beautiful girl!!!

Kelly said...

Check out that tan! Looks like a lot of fun going on at your house.

Hannah said...

Love the first photo! She seems like she is a big bowl of fun!!

Hannah

Robyn said...

Great bloopers!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE FIRST ONE, GREAT PICTURES. HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.

Marianne said...

You have a beautiful daugther...enjoyed your bloopers. enjoy your weekend.

Our Family of 5 said...

Wahoo, wish I had hips like that to hula hoop =) Have a great Saturday!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

These are cute

the flores family

Becca said...

Some excellent Hull-Hooping! Blooperlicious!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Rebekah said...

Happy "late" FFF Lisa and Madeline ... we were excited to see your Bloopers this week and I was happy to read you and I are alike - I am an admitted blooper deleter also ... too funny! I loved the pictures you posted though and Madeline is an amazing hula-hooper ... way to go! I hope the storms stayed away this weekend and you had a nice time ... I look forward to stopping by soon!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!