Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend Party Girl!

This weekend was one of our busier ones. Madeline had 2 birthday parties on Sunday along with many other countless events we had to attend. I got some pictures at the 2 birthday parties she attended on Sunday. One was from her school, Summer, and the other was my cousin's little boy, Sam. Both parties were filled with jumping and playing. Below are some of the pictures of Madeline's fun day.


Madeline with Summer, the birthday girl on the playground.

The girls making foam frames at the party

Madeline & her friend Abbi

Sam with his birthday cake. He too wanted a cake like Madeline's- Spongebob! We were singing to him here and he was a bit shy and didn't smile.

Madeline & Sam heading down the slide at Incredible Daves!

I have a ton more pictures of our fun weekend I will do in another post. I was able to head out and see the "Sex & the City" movie. I LOVED IT. I am a huge fan and watched every show every season when it was on HBO. I still watch all the reruns and have tapes and DVDs of the shows. The movie is awesome and it really adds closure to the show. Even if you didn't watch the show, it still is a good movie to go see and you will enjoy and pick up on quickly. At times I laughed so hard I almost pee'd in my pants.....LOL

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Can't wait to see the movie! I was late comer to SATC, in fact I watched every episode on HBO on-demand after the series finale. I was completely hooked after I watched the first one. We had a busy weeekend too, I even have pictures for my blog. Shocking, isn't it? I will try to post later today.

Kim said...

Are you sure you almost PEED your pants?? ;) (sorry - couldn't help myself!)

Rebekah said...

Oh what a busy weekend ... it looks like you had a wonderful time Madeline ... what great friends! And the weather looked wonderful too! I hope you are having a great start to the week ... Lisa - I always look forward to reading about your days ... thanks for always making me laugh! Have a great day ...

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Sarah said...

I think I recognize that playground! How fun!

Christina said...

I saw SATC this weekend too! LOVED it! I laughed, I cried- I was a mess! LOL Love the kite flying pictures- especially the last one! :) Have a great weekend!
Christina