I have finally posted again on Favorite Foto Friday. I always love following the theme, but I looked through every pic I had on here and could not find ONE kissing picture. I thought, how sad. I decided to post pictures of Madeline from last weekend when we were at the mall. One of our malls here has what everyone calls the "boat". It is a big boat that kids can climb on and slide down the mini slide on the back. We happened to be there at closing time and no other kids were on it. She had a ball jumping off the sides and I took some pictures of course. As far back as I can remember, Madeline has loved going and playing on the boat. I used to have to park at the exit right by the boat when she was 2-3 years old and when it was time to go, I had to carry her kicking and screaming. We could even be passing by the mall in the car and she would yell, "Mommy, I wanna go to the boat". It has been a nice thing to have because us Mommies that shop in that mall always use, "if your good while mommy shops you can go play on the boat".It was an easy "bribe" and it always worked.
Posing..
Getting ready to jump
Friday, November 14, 2008
Favorite Foto Friday #37-"Loving the Boat"
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
My kids love that boat too!! I am not really ready for winter but I am ready for the holidays!!
Have a great week!
Hey GIrls! Sorry for my delay in posting for FFF! I do love all your photos though - that boat looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait to see more vacation photos too! And Lisa - thanks for all the posting on Facebook ... I am a slow learner and usually don't have a lot of time to sit on there and talk it up ... hopefully soon! Hope your week is going well ... oh and NO SNOW yet!
Hugs from MN!
Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too!
Post a Comment