Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween & my new obsession!

Yes, can you believe it. I finally updated my blog. I thought I would start with Halloween and work my way backwards from all the exciting events going on in our life, vacation, parties, family times. Below are pictures from Halloween night. Madeline changed her mind at the last minute to dress as a witch. It is the first time in 3 years she has not been a Disney character. She looked so grown up! We had a great time with our friends. We drive over to our close friends house because we live in a condo and do not have neighbors to go door to door.


Madeline as a WITCH


Madeline trying to be a scary WITCH


Madeline & her friend Macy

Madeline & Sarah

The girls after trick or treating.. Sydney, Macy, Madeline, Sarah..
So on to my new obsession. Have you wondered why I had been a little behind in blogging. In one word FACEBOOK. I got a facebook page a few months ago and now have been addicted to it. Its quite amazing. I have got in touch with people from grade school, high school, and long lost friends. It has been like a reunion everyday. I also have met and have on my facebook many bloggers I have met through FFF and blogging. It is very cool. You know what everyone is doing all the time, you can send them "flair", "greenie friends", "cocktails", and just chat. If you want to check it out, you should. Its an amazing site. People will find you and you can post pictures, etc.
So that's what has been up with me. I get onto Facebook and can't seem to get off or update this blog. So I am going to try and get back to my regular posting. I miss everyone here in blogland. Hope everyone is dong well. If you happen to get onto facebook, be sure to look me up! (Lisa Powell)





2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Love the Halloween pictures Lisa ... Madeline is so darn cute posing as a witch! And I will have to log on to facebook and see what I can find and what trouble I can get into - but then again I barely have enough time now as it is ... hope to see you back in blogger land soon!

Hugs from MN!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too!

Anonymous said...

Madeline made a great adorable witch.