Saturday, November 29, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #39 (belated)- Thankful!

Just a quick to post update you on our busy holiday weekend. I took a few pictures about a week ago when Madeline & I put up the tree. Our kitten, Mac, loves his new spot tucked under the tree. I was afraid that he would be up in it, or trying to chew on lights, but he could care less. He just likes the protection it provides. Madeline took the picture of her and a Rudolph ornament by herself. Thought it turned out kinda cute.
As many of you know I work at Gymboree part-time. I worked on Black Friday and let me tell you, we were slammed. People are out spending their money! Our line in our store was a 2 hour wait. Of course it doesn't help our Gymboree only has 2 registers, but we did have have some unbelievable deals. It was a lot of fun. I love working that day. I have always loved retail and used to work in Management for 12 of my 19 years of working retail alone. To be honest, I would rather be working then out there in the mess of a crowd and standing in lines myself. Anyhow, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I will be celebrating Thanksgiving Sunday since my brother and sister in law are now in town. I will post pictures in the next day or 2 of our family then. Happy Thanksgiving!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHH yes i worked in Retail for many years too..OH Christmas is a mad house!!!!!

SEE i sat at home in my pjs and shopped the AWESOME Gymbo deals online!!! HAA HAAA ...I love my coupon and 30% off too and to cheap shipping makes my day! LOL

Your girl is beautiful!!!

hugs,Leslieq

~Sarah~ said...

I love your new background!! It is so cute, and it goes so well with the super cute picture of Miss. Madeline :) Hope you two had a great and blessed Thanksgiving!!

Rebekah said...

Hey there girls! Love your new Christmas Background and love the two pictures you posted! Your kitty is too cute ... I hope you and Madeline had a wonderful Girls Time putting up the tree ... and I hope your Thanksgiving was Wonderful!

Hugs from MN!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too

Hannah said...

Love the new look! We did stop by Gymbo but it was later in the day after you were gone. I didn't buy anything because it was still pretty crowded.

I used to work at Harolds when we were adopting Dmitry. I had so much nervous energy between the adoption and building a house that I just kept busy. I actually liked it though it was a lot more fun than managing a call center!

Christina said...

I love the new layout! I was at Walmart at 5 am on Black Friday- what was I thinking? Inever made it to gymboree, I'm lucky to have made it out alive apparently! LOL Leslie nominated me for an award and now I'm nominating you! :) Check out my blog for details! Hope you'r ehaving a great week my friend!!
Hugs,
Christina

Rebekah said...

Hey girl ... By the way I think you are FAB ... stop by my blog and see the awards ... then play along ... you are FAB and even though your posts are slower these days I still love reading about all you are doing - hope your week is well!

Hugs from Snowy MN!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too