Once again I could not find any pictures to go with the FFF theme this week of "For crying out loud"~ which would be pictures of Madeline crying/upset. I realize that I must be a repeat picture deleter off my camera if I don't get a smile or the right picture. These themes make me realize I need to capture more of those kind of moments. I do have some of her when she was a baby crying, but do not have them on the computer. So I have posted some pictures from this past weekend. We had just got to my mom's house from getting our Christmas pictures taken and Madeline had picked up her meemaws reading glasses and thought it was fun to wear them. It was so funny to see her in them. Of course I got some pictures.
I am so happy today is Friday and tonight Madeline and I are looking forward to staying home tonight putting up the Christmas tree while watching a movie I just got that Madeline loves~ Alvin & the Chipmunks. She told me on the way to school, "Mommy, let's stay in, put up the tree, make hot chocolate, and watch the movie". Wow, what a perfect evening........












1 comments:
Oh Lisa it sounds like you and your girl are going to have a lovely girls night ... it sounds like a great time! Our tree goes up nexy Friday ... after some much needed Black Friday Shopping of course ...
Love the pictures of your beauty! Those curls are to die for ... hope you had a great week! Thanks for sharing & Have a great weekend!
Hugs from MN!
Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too!
Post a Comment