This past weekend Madeline had her good friend Macy over for a sleepover. Of course I had to take pictures. They had such a good time playing and just doing whatever they wanted to do. Both girls are single children and Macy and her mother live in the condo where I live. It has been great to have a neighborhood friend plus Macy's mommy and I have also become good friends. This was Macy's first sleepover and she did wonderful. They played until 11:15pm and passed out around 11:30. Of course they were up bright and early. I promised them a trip to the donut shop. So we headed to Krispy Kreme. They were so happy to get there and get a hat and watch through the window at the donuts being made. This place was so bad and so tempting. I was good and only ate 2 and the girls each had 1...go figure. They only ate ONE donut!!! Anyhow, it was a great time and it was all about the girls that day.
Below are the pictures I took. They are all out of order!
Our morning trip to Krispy Kreme
Macy & Madeline getting ready for bed
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Sleepover fun!
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
Looks like Madeline and Macey had a great time ... and YUMM to Krispy Kreme ... we don't have any of those anymore - believe it or not they closed down ... we must not be a donut loving state! And it sounds like you got some mommy alone time in as well ... got some cleaning and organizing done - that is a great feeling isn't it? Well I hope your week is goin well ... see you tomorrow for FFF!
Hugs from MN!
Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too
Post a Comment