My extended family has a new addition. One Friday March 21st, Logan was born a healthy 8lbs 4 oz and 21 inches long. This is the second child for my cousin Wes and his wife Christina. Older brother Sam welcomed his baby brother to the world and they are all doing well. I have posted pictures below of the entire family. My other cousin Megan is also due to deliver very soon. She will be having a little girl due in June. I posted a picture below of Megan from this weekend. She is now 7 months along and we cannot wait to see her baby girl she will name- "Taegyn". Megan and her fiance live in Florida so I know I will not be able to see her right away, but can't wait till I do. When Taegyn is born it will mark the 8th great-grandchild in our family, and finally another girl besides Madeline!
Sam, Logan, Christina, & Wes. Congrats!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Babies, Babies!!!!
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment