Yesterday I headed out to Madeline's pre-K class to throw her a party at snack time. We made Spondebob cupcakes and brought hats and goodies for all her classmates. Everyone had a great time and Madeline loved that all her friends got to sing her "Happy Birthday". I also brought along a fun project. We made spongebob keepsake frames to hang on the fridge. The kids loved making these magnets. L to R, Christina, Madeline, Julianne, Abby, and Jillian
The whole class....
Abby & Madeline
Christina, Abby & Madeline working hard on their frame magnets
Madeline had a wonderful birthday and I marked another year of motherhood. She has changed my life and I love her more than ever. I thank god for her everyday.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Birthday Girl
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
Looks like a good time was had my all. Target has the cutest girl SpongeBob PJ's right now if you wanted to mark her SpongeBob birthday with them. We bought a pair to give as a gift yesteray, just thought you might like to know. Parker is already talking about her birthday in July.
Happy Birthday Madeline!! I know another little peanut who will be wearing that same shirt here in a couple months!! Your party looks like so much fun!!
Post a Comment