What a week it has been. One week ago we were getting over a foot of snow. It started falling Friday afternoon and didn't end until Saturday afternoon. Less than one week later its 68 degrees, go figure. Madeline was able to enjoy going outside yesterday at her friends house when I had to work at Gymboree last night, but I do not have a recent "spring picture". Below is a picture from ONE year ago. Madeline got a new bike for her birthday last year. This weekend we will be celebrating her birthday. She will be turning "5" years old March 19th. WOW, where does time go. We had a huge party last year with all her friends. This year we have decided to just have a small family party with Madeline's cousins. Her wish was to go bowling so we are heading out to the new Incredible Dave's for some fun. I will for sure have lots of Birthday pictures after the weekend. Hope everyone is enjoying the spring weather.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Favorite Foto Friday # 7- Spring Fever
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
Happy Birthday beautiful Madeline!! Love your picture from last year on your big girl bike!!
And... loved your Snow Woman pictures too! Impressed that you could get it packed into a snow person figure... as you saw, we only managed a snow mound!
I linked to your FFF from KissTheFrog ,,, your little girl is beautiful and I truly enjoyed reading about your adventures through your blog ... Just wanted to wish your little girl a Happy 5th Birthday ... my one and only baby just turned 6 on the 5th - time goes by incredibly fast it seems! Have a wonderful weekend!
Rebekah
Prior Lake, MN
www.jadenalexandra.blogspot.com
LOVE the bike - is there anything better than pink and barbie?
I have a Madeleine also and she will turn 5 on April 20th. My how the time flys by!
Katie
www.katie-memorablemoments.blogspot.com
I found you via's Sarah's blog too. Your little girl is a beauty!
Lisa
Post a Comment