This week's theme for favorite foto friday is "The EYES". I picked pictures that really showed Madeline's beautiful blue eyes and her personality! Every picture I take her eyes light up the beautiful blue they are. Enjoy the pictures & TGIF- I am so glad it's Friday! Madeline's first trip to Krispy Kreme- she was quite happy to have a donut and to see the donuts being made.
Disneyworld May 2007
Madeline at 18 months old, in Florida September 2004
Squinty- dont take my picture--- EYES
"I know I am a beautiful ballerina" EYES.....
Friday, March 28, 2008
Favorite Foto Friday #9- "The EYES have it"
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
Madeline does have some amazing baby blues! Hope you plan on keeping a large stick by the front door when she becomes a teenager!
Madeline's eyes are so sparkly! They are pretty amazing and each picture tells you something different about her ... thanks Lisa!
What pretty eyes! She looks like such a fun girl.
She has beautiful eyes, no doubt. I love the ballerina model pose, we get those shots too. Must be the age of the girls, who knows?
Precious! She is stunning!!
Our Madelines seem to share eye color too! I LOVE the first picture! Such character! I was inspired by all these pictures and took more close ups today since mine were from almost a year ago!
Have a great weekend!
Christina
Post a Comment