Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cousin Love!




I have not taken many pictures lately or have even posted much. Just a quick post today. I took these pictures a few weeks ago of Madeline with her cousins Zach & Billy. We are heading to Lexington, KY. on Sunday to celebrate Billy's 4th birthday. We will be heading out to Boyd's Orchard for some family fun to get pumpkins. Billy is pictured in the blue shirt above. I cannot believe he will be 4. He is the "baby" in the family and also the biggest laugh. He is always being goofy and acting silly. As you can see as I took the first picture it took some re-taking of the picture for him to smile normal.
I hope everyone is having a great week. I am so happy it is almost Friday!

1 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hello Girls! Long time no see ... We hope you are having a great week so far ... looks like fun with Billy - I can tell by the picture he is a jokester for sure ... but cute as heck too! I am glad everything is going well with you guys - I am sure you are busy - busy - busy ... things here will start revving up once October comes and our roof comes off the garage so until then we are trying to relax ... thanks for stopping by and seeing us ... we hope Madeline is still loving school ... is she doing dance this fall? Jaden started back at The Little Gym a month or so ago and of course LOVES it ... did your little gym close or did you stop going? It is a fun place to go - especially once winter hits MN and we are pretty much homebound for 6 months - ICK! We will be back tomorrow for your FFF post ... hope all is well! And I love your new blog look too ... of course it helps to have such a pretty face to see when you come here ...

Love ya - Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too