Friday, September 26, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #34- Silly Smiles

This week's theme is "Silly Smiles". I went through old pictures I had saved on the computer and looked for some silly smile pictures. I realize each week during FFF that I need not to delete some of the pictures I do take and to show those silly, goofy, mess-ups as well. With the age of digital pictures and having that choice to delete, next time I know I will pause and really think before I delete. Below are some silly faces of Madeline..


This is a picture I found when she was 3 1/2. This is where I realize how much she has grown. I love this silly smile and her facial expression...

Madelines loves to say "cheese" really big and it shows in a lot of her pictures, plus she was really enjoying the donut and was full of sugar here.

Being silly for the picture

Of course she wanted her breadstick in the picture with her "big" cheesy smile

Sometimes I get a silly "hiss" (like a cat) when she smiles for the picture, how lovely..

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I am so happy to start to see the leaves are turning and Fall is near. I love those cool mornings and cool evenings. This weekend we are heading to a pumpkin patch & celebrating my nephew Billy's 4th birthday. Madeline is very excited that it is pumpkin time. Her favorite time of the year because she loves to bake pumpkin bread with mommy! Everyone's favorite!

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Okay, that's hilarious. What's with the 5 year old girls and posing. Parker loves to make silly poses for the camera. Of course, I don't have any here but we save them all for future black mail pictures. Think about it the fun we can have when they are dating but not until they are 25 at least. :)

Sarah said...

Lisa... MAdeline is adorable in all her silliness!! Have a great time at the pumpkin patch! We may do something like that too on Sunday!!

Hannah said...

She is so cute. I love the last picture. Dmitry does the hiss thing too, well he did he does not do it as much now but for years he would just hiss and crack up. Maybe it is a Ohio valley trend.

Have a great weekend.

Rebekah said...

Hey girls! Love the silly smiles Madeline ... especially posing with a breadstick ... now that was silly! I hope you two have a great weekend at Billy's Pumpkin patch party - how fun is that going to be ... and I agree - this is my FAVORITE time of the year in Minnesota ... have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Marianne said...

Madeline is simply adorable! She has a stunning smile, thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute and a little ham also.

Anonymous said...

SHe is sooo pretty silly smiles and all!

Hugs,Leslie

Robyn said...

How cute!! I love all her smiles!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

What a pretty girl with a sweet smile! You also have a very pretty looking blog!
Have a nice weekend!

Rebekah said...

Hey Lisa and Madeline ... I wanted to stop in and TAG you with a fun survey ... stop by our blog and copy the questions into your post - it was pretty fun to do and even more fun to read everyone's answers! Hope your weekend was great and your week is going well so far!

See you soon!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too