Monday, September 8, 2008

ZOOtember Movie Night!

We headed out to the Louisville zoo for a fun night under the stars to watch a movie Saturday night during what the zoo calls "Zoo-tember". During the summer and fall months our zoo has movie nights at the zoo pavilion. There is a huge screen and you can bring chairs and blankets and watch a movie. This past Saturday they played "Horton Hears A Who". I just love that movie. We met many other friends and before the movie walked around the zoo in the fall like weather with Macy and her mom Melissa, whom are our neighbors at our condo. Macy and Madeline have a ball together! I was able to capture some pictures of the 2 of them as we visited all the animals.

In the old VW bus by the elephant exhibit

Macy & Madeline sitting on the Rhino statue

Macy

Madeline

My "poser"

New best buds!

Playing on the playground


I think their favorite part were the playgrounds at the zoo. We had such a wonderful time at the movies I forgot to pull out my camera while at the field with all our friends. It was such a nice weekend and great weather too. I hope everyone had a nice weekend also!

1 comments:

Rebekah said...

OOOOH - LOVE the new blog look ... I might steal this to decorate the baby's room! Looks like you all had a great time at the zoo ... and a movie - what a great idea ... our zoo doesn't do that - you can tricnk or treat there on Halloween but no movies ... looks like Madeline and her new BF had a nice time together ... she looks so grown up already! Hope you are having a good week!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too