Friday, September 5, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #31- Oh Baby!

This week's theme is "Oh Baby" and you were supposed to find the earliest baby pictures of you and your children. I used to have a scanner, but when I got a new computer last year it was too old to work with the new computer. So my mission this weekend it to buy a new printer/scanner so I can put some new pictures on here--or old as you would say this week. The pictures below are the only ones I have of Madeline as a baby, and of course none of me until I can get then scanned onto my computer.


Madeline at 3 months

3 months

1 month old!- wow how times flies!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Update- Can I say OMG! I was just on trying to change my background and lost the cute flowers. If I change it I will lose all my sidebar stuff
Update #2- I found another blog layout site that I was able to keep the sidebar stuff and fix my blog. Thank goodness. I even think this layout is much cuter anyhow. (except for their bright blue advertisment for their website in the top left corner.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW she is sooo sweet!!!

Have a great weekend,Leslie

Dena said...

What a sweet baby girl!!

Becca said...

What a cutie! Love the headband!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Sarah said...

So cute Lisa!!! And, I love the new blog look!

Violet said...

YOu can already see her sweet spunk personality in the 3 month pictures just shining through!!!

Rebekah said...

Hey Lisa and Madeline ... I love the new look of the blog but kind of miss your bright flowers ... but it is all worth it when I get to see Madeline's teeny tiny baby face ... she was such an adorable baby - I can't believe she's a kindergartner now! Hope you have a great weekend ... and as a McCain supporter myself you missed a really fun political atmosphere here ... arrests and all!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby Charlotte

Kelly said...

Love the new layout, I may have to follow your lead and update mine! I guess I need to post too, it's been 3 weeks now.

Maybe tomorrow, who knows?

Robyn said...

What a beautiful baby!!

Robyn