It's been such a busy week for us girls that I have not been able to post like I usually do during the week. I spent yesterday off at a company meeting myself up on Millionaires row at Churchill Downs betting at the races. It was a very nice day. We had our meeting, a great lunch, then got to bet! This was the first time I lost so many races and came home in the hole. Then I felt even more in the hole when we drove out and saw the gas prices had jumped to $3.85 per gallon. I wanted to cry! But what can you do--nothing. I have posted a few pictures here, random pictures, that I have taken this week. Madeline is busy preparing for her first dance recital. I can't wait to see her up on stage in her costume.
After ballet class we stopped by McDonald's and got a treat. The McDonald's by our house has a waterfall that Madeline loves to go see. It was funny because they have added coloring to the water to make it blue......LOL
Over by my office we had some visitors on Tuesday. I heard these loud "quacks" and saw 2 large geese outside my window. They were quite entertaining. One of my neighboring tenants had some potato chips and fed them. They really liked the chips.
Lastly, this is Madeline with all her babies. She wanted me to take her picture with all her "children". She is so darn cute when she is playing and talking to her dolls. She wanted them to pose for a picture so I got my camera and told them all to smile.
We have a lot going on this Mothers Day weekend with family. We hope everyone enjoy's the weekend. I am off to go look for pictures for tomorrow FFF, which is all about us MOMS. Until then......
Thursday, May 8, 2008
A busy Week....
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
I feel your pain, we are running around like crazy people this week. I need to post about all the goings on in our world. Thanks for the update! I paid $3.34 on Monday, I am scared to look at the prices today. Luckily, I should be good until next Monday.
Thanks for the Mothers Day wishes! Happy Mothers Day to you too! And yes we are in the same town!
We go to the zoo A LOT! I think since it has started to warm up we have gone 2-3 times a week. You would think that the boys would grown tired of the zoo....however that has yet to happen! They still ask to go every day.
Isn't the weather just lovely today?Yea..right! We were hoping to go away this weekend to Indy or Cincy however it looks like it is going to rain and get colder so the trip is out....that PLUS the boys both have ear infections.
Hope you have a great weekend and Wonderful Mother's Day! You have a Beautiful Daughter!
Shannon
Mother to Jack and Palmer 05/31/05
Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog I did order the shirts online, the lady that makes them is really great. She has a regular store and then does it on Ebay also. (littlesugarbritches.com)
I don't get why we are paying so much for gas in and around Louisville. It is higher than a lot of larger cities.
I love Gymboree, I thought about dropping by this week but haven't had the time yet.
Have a great mothers day!
Hannah
Post a Comment