Sunday, May 25, 2008

Saturday Bonding

Saturday was a day to sleep in and get caught up on housework and shopping. After doing some household chores we headed out to see the movie, "Horton Hears a Who". We had not seen it and it was at the $3 movies- good deal! After the movie Madeline & I headed to the mall. I rarely get to shop for myself, usually ending up in a shop for Madeline, so I picked out a few things in the mall and then Madeline said she wanted to go to the park. By the mall there is a park with a walking trail, lots of ducks, and a playground. We stopped for a bit and relaxed as the sunset in the distance. Of course I had my camera. Madeline was too cute holding her doll. It was a doll I had when I was young that she has started playing with. Her build-a bear clothes fit the doll perfect. Today my mother is having a huge family picnic and I must get off here and finish getting ready. Hope everyone has a fun Memorial weekend.


Tunnel slide

Sliding again

Look mommy, ducks-- and a baby one too..WOW


Madeline strolling with her doll

Mommy, am I cheesing enough??

0 comments: