Friday, May 9, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #15-Mommy & Me

It is once again Friday and it's time for Favorite Foto Friday. This week's theme is Mommy & Me in celebration of Mother's Day this weekend. I had so many pictures, but did not want to post too many, so I picked out a few. I had some great ones with her as a baby, but do not have a scanner to put them on the computer.
I am so blessed to have a wonderful beautiful daughter. She amazes me everyday with her imagination and playfulness. I know she was meant to be in my life and I can't imagine a day without her! It's amazing she will be a Kindergartner this August. I can just picture her now in her cute little uniform heading off into a big girl school (sniff). They grow so quickly, but each step in life is a joy. Being a mom is the best job in the world! I have a little pillow that hangs on my bedroom door that says, "Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother"

Mee-Maw (My mother, Anna), Me (Lisa) and Madeline this past Christmas, 2007

Mothers Day 2007


Summer, 2007
Mothers Day 2005
Mothers Brunch at Madelines Pre-school 2005

In Florida, September 2004
At the ZOO, Summer 2006
Fall, 2005
Christmas, 2006
October 2006

October 2007
Happy Mothers Day!

12 comments:

Rebekah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebekah said...

OH Lisa I love all the pictures of you with your little Goldilocks ... she is just too darn cute! And I totally agree with you about them growing up so fast - it is sad ... I had to write a time capsule letter to Jaden so she can open in 2020 when she graduates from HS ... now that brought a lot of tears! THanks for sharing all the great pictures and have a great weekend!

Rebekah and Jaden

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU too!

*(I posted this twice somehow so I deleted one!)

Kelly said...

So cute, where does the time go. You're right, they grow up too fast. I am right there with you on the kidnergarten train, I am excited and sad at same time.

Happy Mother's day to a wonderful Mommy!

PS-I love the 3 generation pictures!

Sarah said...

Lisa... you and Madeline are so beautiful and have the greatest smiles! Happy Mothers Day, my friend! Sorry I missed you at G yeaterday!

Hannah said...

The two of you are so beautiful together, just full of love!!

Happy Mothers Day
Hannah

Dena said...

PRECIOUS! i just love to look at the shear love of a mommy and daughter!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

What BEAUTIFUL girls you are.

Have a BLESSED Mother's Day.

Kim~

Katie said...

You have a lot of beautiful pictures of you and your daughter. I bet it was hard to choose which ones to post. I have a Madeleine who will also start kindergarten in August. I don't know where the time went!

Happy Mother's Day!

Katie

Jenelle said...

You two are so beautiful! You both look so happy together. :) Happy early Mother's Day!

Christina said...

OOOOOO! Great pictures! I love the one of the both of you in PINK! I went to Pre-K orientation today! Sniff!!! Where has the time gone?? HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Christina

Our Family of 5 said...

What great pictures!! Have a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES,YOU MAKE A GREAT PAIR. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.