I will take $3.69 I am seeing around here by comparison. I wonder why Louisville is higher than the national average? I guess they think you guys are all horse breeders and have plenty of cash! We are a little lower than the average. I like the new side bar with gas prices.
My name is Lisa. I am a single mom of a wonderful little girl named Madeline, 5 1/2 years old & we live in Louisville, KY. I post to share what's going on with us and our Lifes fun adventures. If you get the chance and your visiting our blog, leave a message. If not, thanks for checking in!
I wanted to add this to my blog for anyone looking for awesome, well made hairbows. I have ordered many bows from here and Madeline gets compliemts everywhere she goes. If you need it to match an outfit- even lines from Gymboree or Gap, she does it. All the clips are french made and high quality. Our favorite have been the pony-tail streamers. I am getting ready to also order matching bows for Madelines uniform. Check out the site...LITTLE Bo Peep Tails
Click on Link below
With the crazy gas prices, I will keep updated what it is around our area. News reports are saying Louisville is paying higher than the national average. It's so hard to now realize that $3/4 may be the "norm" here soon. Here is a history since April. 4-14, $3.55 4-23, $3.69 4-30, $3.79 5-8, $3.85 5-13, $3.95 OMG! 5-19. $3.84 yippie LOL 5-21, $3.99 ugh! 5-25, $3.95 5-28, $3.87 5-29, $3.99 ugh! 6-4, $3.85 ok 6-6, $3.99 dang it! 6-10,$3.87 better 6-12, $4.15 so sad :( 6-13, $4.19 one day later 6-17, $4.07 6-20, $4.19 6-23, $4.09 6-28, $4.29 OUCH! 7-5, $4.22 7-7, $4.25 7-10, $4.16 7-14, $4.08 7-15, $4.19 7-19, $4.07 7-21, $3.98 7-24, $3.89 7-26, $3.78 7-29, $3.69 Amazing! 7-30, $3.60 7-31, $3.89 OMG-this cannot be! 8-3, $3.75 8-5, $3.62 8-7, $3.85 8-10, $3.72 8-13, $3.66 8-14, $3.89 there is goes again 8-20, $3.71 8-25, $3.65 8-27, $3.51 9-2, $3.49 9-8, $3.89 9-11, $3.67 9-12, $3.99 Thanks to IKE! 9-20, $3.89 9-26,$3.69 10-1, $3.30 10-7, $3.15 10-15, $2.92 WOW! 18-25th-- I was on vacation 10-26, $2.25 10-31, $2.13 11-1, $2.07 11-4, $1.99 NO WAY!! 11-10, $1.89 11-12, $1.85 Amazing.. 11-13, $1.99 un oh:( 11-20, $1.79 11-23, $1.65 11-26, $1.55 amazing 12-1, $1.44 12-6, $1.39 12-11, $1.75 (in 1 day went up 2x-40 cents total) 12-20, $1.59 12-29, $1.55 1-6, $1.89 1-9, $1.79 1-21, $1.77 2-1, $1.75 2-10, $1.89
1 comments:
I will take $3.69 I am seeing around here by comparison. I wonder why Louisville is higher than the national average? I guess they think you guys are all horse breeders and have plenty of cash! We are a little lower than the average. I like the new side bar with gas prices.
Post a Comment